Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brad and Liz in Technicolor

Here's a video montage of everything we saw the first week (mostly) we were in New Zealand (mostly). Can you dig it?!

I added a tool on the blog right to the right here that sends you an email alert when I update. If you'd like that, sign up!

New Zealand Week 1 from Brad Vinson on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. That left us wanting more, more, more....simply awesome! The song was very appropriate for the video. Can't wait for the next blog, on the edge of my seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really good to see you and Liz in live action, doing the things you are doing over there. Made me feel less far away from you guys :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive video (from me and Will)! I want more!

    ReplyDelete